REOPENING OF THE BASTOGNE WAR MUSEUM - RULES AGAINST COVID-19
Prepare your visit
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- It is strongly recommended to book your tickets online at bastognewarmuseum.be. Telephone assistance is available using +32(0)61/21.02.20 to help you with your online booking and payment.
A time slot must be chosen (max. 15 visitors per 15 min. to respect the "1 person / 15 m²").
Entrance without reservation is not guaranteed.
Please respect the planned time. When there is a delay, please contact the staff by calling +32(0)61/21.02.23. In this case, the Bastogne War Museum has the right to postpone your visit.
Upon arrival at the museum
- Respect the social distance (1.5 m) and ground markings.
- Wear your mask as soon as you leave your car or as soon as you arrive on site.
- Lockers and cloakrooms are temporarily inaccessible.
During the visit
- Elevator available only for people with reduced mobility.
End of the visit
- Disinfect your hands before handling items and catalogues in the shop.
- Do not stay in the museum's itinerary if you have finished your visit.
- Please respect the cleanliness of the toilets.
- If you visit the Mardasson and/or the crypt at the outside, please keep a distance of 1.5m. At the staircase of the Mardasson, please respect the priority: people going up the stairs have priority over those going down.
The Bastogne War Museum team thanks you for your collaboration.