REOPENING OF THE BASTOGNE WAR MUSEUM - RULES AGAINST COVID-19
Prepare your visit
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- It is strongly recommended to book your tickets online at bastognewarmuseum.be. Telephone assistance is available using +32(0)61/21.02.20 to help you with your online booking and payment.
A time slot must be chosen (max. 15 visitors per 15 min. to respect the "1 person / 15 m²").
Entrance without reservation is not guaranteed.
Please respect the planned time. When there is a delay, please contact the staff by calling +32(0)61/21.02.23. In this case, the Bastogne War Museum has the right to postpone your visit.
- Please note that online booking and bookings are currently available until 31 August in order to be able to adapt to the new measures as they come into effect.
Upon arrival at the museum
- Respect the social distance (1.5 m) and ground markings.
- Wear your mask as soon as you leave your car or as soon as you arrive on site.
- Lockers and cloakrooms are temporarily inaccessible.
During the visit
- Elevator available only for people with reduced mobility.
End of the visit
- Disinfect your hands before handling items and catalogues in the shop.
- Do not stay in the museum's itinerary if you have finished your visit.
- Please respect the cleanliness of the toilets.
- If you visit the Mardasson and/or the crypt at the outside, please keep a distance of 1.5m. At the staircase of the Mardasson, please respect the priority: people going up the stairs have priority over those going down.
The Bastogne War Museum team thanks you for your collaboration.